Wednesday, November 15, 2023

salvo na gravidez

Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.


1 Timothy 2:15
King James Bible





Buongiorno,

הושענא לבן דוד


The time is now 8:43 AM EDT on November 15, 2023.

I have been in a habit of turning off my internet connection at the surge protector level at the end of the day for a while now, and this morning I booted up before my wife flicked the switch and the date and time on mi mac was Dec 31, 2020 at 7:15 PM! 

Also at many boot ups the calculator is the found running!

I studied linux a bit at the turn of the century, I was running red hat 6,  and I understand a bit of shell computing and due to the nature of content I upload I am sure I am my ip is flagged.

But jimmy crack corn, let God be magnified.



Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine. 


This album was gonna be something so different, but it had to be this way; that single? Totally for futbol drills with Noah.


Album FIN by 12:33 PM.

Time for Joanna's jalapeno bagel tuna melted swiss!





Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.