Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Oh that thou

And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.


1 Chronicles 4:10 King James Version




הוסנה לבנו של דוד

pronto per il pranzo?
I am beginning this album at 10:46 AM EDT on the 7th of March 2023.


Album FIN by 12:21, just getting the singles online.

Track 1, the mountains flowed down at thy presence, that's the free single - 12:36, lunch time!



Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.