Monday, March 27, 2023

esta hora

Now is my soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save me from this hour: but for this cause came I unto this hour.
John 12:27 King James Bible


Buongiorno,

Jesus é senhor.
This was first posted at 4:00 PM on the 27th of March, 2017. 
I am reposting it at 8:50 AM on the 28th of March 2023 but will back date it so it will appear as if it was reposted at 4:20 PM on the 27th of March 2023.

It has been viewed/listened to via bloggers 6 times thus far.

God is faithful.


Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.