Monday, March 13, 2023

большая шлюха

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:


Revelation 17:1 King James Bible



הושענא לבן דוד



Buon pomeriggio

This album is being begun at 3:31 PM EDT on the 12th of March 2023, it's grey outside and no one wants to play ball, the soil is too muddy to work and I don't need distance running, I need 20yard sprints for small side futbol - but I digress.



Album FIN at 6:05 PM with Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever as the free single.



Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.