Tuesday, April 14, 2015

the savour

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14 KJV


This is really it. After Noah is done with his sandwich, Joanna will give me a ride into Atlanta where I will never be heard or seen again.

PRAISE JESUS!

I walked into Vinings and realized that stuff hotel room was really what was bothering me.
I'm still used to working all day in my garage studio, with plenty of fresh air and birds singing.
My new reality is a little cell with no ventilation at all, headphones instead of monitors, and the churn of a wall unit AC instead of bird songs.

I know for certainity I will never see the blessing I so desire to see, God is sick of the complaining and much like the Hebrews trudging along in the wilderness for 40 years; I pray my sentence is less than 40 years; long life is not desirable when its only various states of misery; nevertheless I am still alive, unfortunately.

Thanks for not listening.

Praise Jesus.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.