Thursday, April 30, 2015

reissue: Nicht jeder in besonderen

I'm dropping the whole # from the reissue posts, it's too difficult to keep the numbering accurately and you know how I like to be always right. 

Nicht jeder in besonderen in seinen Augen which is a pathetic title (it translates to Not everyone in special in his eyes something only a real wanker would title his work) was a 7 track release back on the 17th of June,2013. 

As I was raging after attending an open house where I perhaps barely now qualify for 12 dollars an hour as a data entry clerk, I found this set and created it's instrumental title track, which vexed me sorely as I didn't want to go back to that wallowing in the mire but followed my self depricating flesh there anyways. 

I uploaded it and posted it soundcloud where my fledgling audience didn't really receive it well. They like no nonsense tracks featuring the word. 

 This morning, 4:49 am on the 30th of April, 2015, I just got the chastisement of 2 peter 2 kjv and am still somewhat trembling. 

All praise to Jesus.



 ps, these refills, (on soundcloud known as project backfill) are possible for a number of reason, namely that this stuff has been crickets (i.e. - largely unpurchased), but if you did get a release and found it had later undergone project backfill (bringing the release to a 9 track min.), lemme know and we can right that for you. All praise to Jesus.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.