Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Reissue Day 74: deciso

I have no idea if this is actually #74 or not, blogger/my posts lead me to wing it, but anyway; deciso was first released back on November 23, 2013, a Saturday. 

It had 5 tracks and I found it sitting there, shivering amongst the unappreciated, with its 5 tracks back when I was still at 322 in the A (I STILL MISS THE CITY). 
I added a couple of tracks before the move to Marietta, and have a added a few more since let it rest at 9.

I don't know where the idea for 9 tracks to be the ideal number came from, but there it is. 

I think it may have came from a marketing strategy, give them more than average, but it clearly hasn't worked as I'm penniless, without food and will go back to my how to make a noose youtube's later this afternoon. 

But anyways; praise Jesus as tuberculosis coughing from my cancerous flesh ensues. 
Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.