Sunday, October 30, 2011

submerged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CREED SEWELL!
 Here is another track from the AMAZING 10/28/11 session at 322

Creed's modular bass work is a cannon between Alan's hi-hat and kick and Edward's curious synth-work.

 Little production work went into this, we let the live recording speak for itself.

Yesterday's marathon of hours to get PRAIA DO FRANCÊS right (is it right? I don't think so, you tell me.) reminded me that 10/28/11 was this trio's first session of the session and found them in perfect improvisational form.

 Enjoy and tell your friends, there's good loving at mid-night.

 
  submerged by @85lives hallow 80
 The chosen artwork is from my friend from back in Yuma, Patricia Humphrey (from her FB).
She's the one in the middle.
During my Freshmen year registration, she was in line with me (she was a grade or two ahead of me), she had a pin on her bag, it said why be normal, I was instantly attracted.

I spent the rest of my years in HS trying to be part of her cool crew, but I was always the dejected skate punk from whose family went to the crazy church.

Enjoy your day Creed.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.