Friday, October 28, 2011

PRAIA DO FRANCÊS

I pretty much worked on this all day, I couldn't get the vocals right; either too
contrived, stiff or off-step.
I thickened up the tracks but made some mud so I had to strip them back down again.

I'm not sure if I'm completely loving it yet, I see the angles and like those but
I also have ideas that I just haven't been able express sonically yet.

I suppose that's a good thing.

PRAIA DO FRANCÊS 

Ascribe to the LORD, you heavenly beings, 
ascribe to the LORD glory and strength. 

Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; 

worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness.
The voice of the LORD is over the waters; 
  
the God of glory thunders, 
  
the LORD thunders over the mighty waters. 


The voice of the LORD is powerful; 
  
the voice of the LORD is majestic. 


From Psalm 29, 1 - 4.


From the 10/28 session at 322

Featuring

Alan on drums
Creed on bass
Edward on synth/vocals/production

Here's the unedited version:

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.