Thursday, October 13, 2011

CutnSnip

CutnSnip CutnSnip by @85lives
lyrics
And I know realize what they meant 
 All those old folds way back then 
 "You only get one shot at this 
 Better make it last my friend." 


 And I lying full of regret 
 Wish I could change my ways back then 
 Nothing I can to get back 
 All the years we have left I know now 
 What is wrong with me 
 And I know now 
 How I can finally get relief 


 and die 
 In peace.
credits
God Family Friends Intro bass was by Creed at 322 on 10/7/11; in the same session Edward did the drum triggering and synth. On 10/8/11 Edward did bass, guitar, vocals and production. Influenced by The Cure, The XX and my broken second family.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.