Thursday, July 1, 2010

summer seperation




DN didn't rehearse last night and the room was already paid for so I put my melancholy to work and multi-tracked some emotion for you.

So far, I have to complete a song (at least a version of it) the day I began it. There's a freshness that prt of me things escapes if I do guitars one day, vocals one day.... and there's very little other activity to cut; gotta pay the rent, and kids need a present Father, so sleep and exercise often get cut.

Fun stuff like hiking? No time, not with this music always stating its importance and demanding more and more from me.

This track was originally titled, thanks, Dad... sort of a Dear God but more from a surrendered stance; a bit defeated but with hope for a winning season soon.

When it was time to track it and share it, summer seperation seemed so much more fitting. Have a good day.

summer seperation

download

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.