Saturday, July 24, 2010

belt of orion



Fucking love this track for so many reasons. It's all upbeat and shit,
you can hear cool Micheal's cite from memory the name of the track,
we're totally bros.

I normally don't use expletives here on the blog
and I won't going forward
but I won't edit these out either - they are there for emphasis.

This song is about youthful, lustful rocknroll.
About scoring time with a girl way out of your league, because she digs your music.

Part of the fantasy of any one who's ever strapped on an electric guitar and stood in front of a crowd.


belt of orion

download

PS - I'm watching the downloads and I'm crossed,
I haven't paid for music besides vinyl and shows in years
so why should I expect you to?

I'll easter egg free links from time to time
and of course if I don't think the track it totally balls I won't BC it.

But if I BC it and want your buck, sort it out,
because so much is put into this. Think of it as a tip jar more than anything.

Thanks.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.