Saturday, July 24, 2010

phader



I totally went back in time on this one.
I became a confused young man again.
Micheal's bassline brought me back to that place.
Dreamy and not really cognizant of more than a few weeks ahead.
Blurry visions of the beyond the current season. Hope. Faith.
It could happen.
I had no idea of what it took, I just sacrificed and sacrificed.
Laboring in obscurity, in a town that didn't understand.

But now, I know a bit better.
I'm in that same town, and it's little better.
And I'm a little older.

Still laboring for the one day, still hoping and praying.
Does this have a chance?

Would it help if an ear was sacrificed?
Calm down, it's all predestined. Don't trouble yourself.
It's already done, just keep going thru the steps.

phader

download


ps - this was blogpost 666!

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.