Saturday, April 24, 2010

unbound


Apparently I'm not big on sharing; apparently the internal standards commission has regulated a longer than desired season of solitude.
This has pushed me into a direction, musically, that I may have otherwise just brushed.
Would I rather have daily two piece poly suite? Of course, but for now I must (and now admittedly) crack the door and let lo-fi/suspense-wave at its best enter your mind,live and direct from 322 in Edgewood to you.

unbound

download

My iTunes says that this is the second creation in the pickareason series but my memory is saying it's the third; enjoy the new direction.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.