Saturday, April 3, 2010

stand_tall

My benz has been displaying an issue; some sort of fuel delivery thing; It's been taking me 3hrs to get home. I live 5 miles from the office. It's created a massive wall of anxiety, and anxiety without release leads me to the focus on self-annihilation; I'm just wired that way.

However, I do get by with a little help from my friends. @timmyburns to the rescue; and I found myself at 529 with the flock of pretension, not fitting in and loving it.



stand_tall

download

This track demonstrates a tap or inspiration found the possibilities and focus of such possibilities, and finding a sense of honor in withdrawing and knowing its not yet time.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.