Monday, April 26, 2010

moisturized static



The whole pickareason concept and title came about during a season of questioning of faith; questions such as If God loves us so much, why doesn't he answer prayer or if we are children of God and He is our heavenly father, why can't we ever seem to get what we want (when we want it).
It was then I realized there was so much anger and resentment directed upward. It is now that I realize if I want His promises I have to release control (as if) over my earthly life and follow him. If I am so determined to have what I want on Earth; then it's all on me; I can't look to Him for help on my agenda.

The truth is that was probably a waste of time to type and read. It's all precisely random. Enjoy.

moisturized static

download

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.