Saturday, February 28, 2009

ssoouul



Ahh, now this one brought contentment into my soul, have I done all that I want to do in life, will I ever?
That remains to be seen, but all this whining over material things, that must end.
If you could choose, to be wealthy but not have this sense of sound, vision and taste would you choose it?

no

Money can't buy the places I go in my mind to bring these songs to you.

I know I've aluded to how BSWS and Role and The Way all are contributors to 85lives but the fact is that they are all personalities within me, different forms of expression.

I didn't just say that, get it out before the meds wear off. Focus on the track at hand.

ssoouul is perhaps the most subtle piece I've composed thus far. I hope you enjoy it. A lyrical version should be out soon, but I had to let the music speak for itself on this one.


Desde mi primera hora de la mañana la humildad ante Dios a su ipod, espero que disfrute de esta

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.