Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6Weeks



I've been such a jerk. You know it and I know it, and I try not to be but it's just seemingly the way it is.
I don't know if I'll ever have this artisan Utopian life, of if it even exists outside of my brain (wait it does, Megan and Jared), at any rate; I don't want to be downer and claim that I'm stuck (again) or anything but at this junction in time, that's what I feel. You'll tell by the crappy molasses that is

6 weeks


baixá-lo se sentir como um idiota

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.