Saturday, February 21, 2009

I just wanted to say how grateful I am to be able to share my aural visions with you and how grateful to see and hear and understand and be a part of something that is greater than a fad or youth trend. I am 38 and have been listening and making this music for about 20 years and am no longer concerned with many of the social norms and conventions that make most creative minds into clones of their environment.

I'd like to thank Steve Stone from Yuma High who was in my freshmen art class and introduced me to Sonic Youth back in 86 and taught me about to simplify and draw from a stream of conscience and not be concerned about the results as much as the process.

Thanks also to Noah Lennox commonly known as Panda Bear and the wonderful walks he's led me into my childhood and to embrace being Spanish.

Most of all, thank you to the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost; and the word of God; which has been my single biggest life influence and all I need in this life and the next.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.