Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lebanese Cedars



Here we go; the obvious flip side. The decidedly non-hit. Too much blonde perhaps? Not enough mouth wash? The typist lied on the Vice President's resume, he really never was a running back in College.
In University, my face really was clear but I told you it wasn't so you wouldn't ask me where I pledged.
When dancing with ex-russian patriots, one must remember to not get lost in the curves of her hips and watch for the quickness of hand in wallet.
Same goes for the Siamese.... and don't get me started, I love Mongolian beef.
But when it comes to the finest in the land, there is only one option;

Lebanese Cedars



down it yo.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.