Thursday, January 8, 2009

The best parts of you



I'm pretty darn happy with myself at the moment. I read the Bible on my iPhone at lunch and I really am growing closer to my creator. I still need to resolve a lot of issues, and really need to settle(?) with a mate, but by and large I'm doing fine in 2009.

I really dig this track, and I really like the fact that even now with a 9-6 day jjoobb, I'm still creatively fresh. Now I just got to find a way to get this to you. I want to perform and display my work this year.

The best parts of you

téléchargez ceci si votre bakan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i liked it, really.

Remember: "never understimate the power of internet"

(the chilean Penelope Cruz)

Unknown said...

;P

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.