Saturday, October 18, 2008

sheLLLs



whew..... I got lucky and I was able to make some mastering choices that I know your gonna love. This number sort of confirms my VU roots; albeit not Reed as much as Morrison (he ended up in LA).

You're gonna like sheLLLs... in fact, I have to make another label besides yo gusto to identify the stuff that's wax-worthy here.
Remember, this is all you and I, not alot of other people involved creatively; it's all you and I.

Here, without further ado, enjoy sheLLLs



But of course you can download it... (why do I feel like I've said that before?)... I wonder if these words all end up 23?

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.