Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'll always remember you


Heaviness is in my heart this morning. The walls are closing in. I don't see a way out. The humiliation of falling further and further behind is unbearable. Since I believe in Christ, I cannot do the obvious which is self-terminate. I must find another way. I'm realizing its not here. It's in a distant land. It's across the ocean, with nothing but memories and few material possessions.
If there is a way for me to stay I will; but that may not be what God has planned for me. Read Jeremiah 29, He does occasionally send His people into exile.



Here, download; and may the peace of God that passes all understand you be with you.


6:46:05

remastered... drop the bass... file has recorded name as yawner...

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.