Sunday, October 12, 2008

I see the road and I know where it's taking me.



It's time for adventure, it's time for movement. I'd love to stay but that doesn't look possible without becoming a total burden and wearing out the few that are still present.
American materialism is killing me. My past is haunting me. I made this life. I performed the actions and made the choices that got me here.

No one can free me. God can only help me make better choices and open doors and provide favor but its quite unlikely that He will part seas for just one man, especially this man.

I love the Lord but I cannot expect anything from him that he is unwilling to provide.

I must man-up and own my current and make for myself a better future, and then invite a woman into a life with me.

Jail-house proposals and jail-house religion are useless. I only pray now I can do what I need to do without seeing a jail cell.

The kids already have a forced relationship with me; my leaving will make things easier for them as well.

I see the road and I know where it's taking me



Download it here

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.