Friday, October 6, 2023

su extraño trabajo

For the Lord shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act.


Isaiah 28:21
King James Bible


bonjour,

הושענא לבן דוד

It's currently 8:19 AM EDT; I didn't run yesterday, my legs needed a day but I am up and ready to go today; in fact I may end up leaving before I even launch my DAW.


I already scheduled this evening post, having dug in the vaults but am saving mañana's intro till I return from the run Lord willing; see what's up.

It's 10:40 AM and I am returned and refreshed. I give myself a fresh polling after the weekly 10k; I use the 1 guard, and no guard on the back. Trim the stach but not the beard.

But you're not here for all that.




For me; worth the wait.


Now it's lunch with some Europa League.


Album FIN by 12:34 PM.



Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.