Friday, October 6, 2023

escuchar alegría y alegría

Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.


Psalm 51:8
King James Bible




Buongiorno,

הושענא לבן דוד


I got in the studio at 8:32 AM EDT this morning; the 6th morning of October 2023; the 1st Friday of the month.

I am hoping  for more heat as I still have fruit on vines I am trusting the Lord to ripen - especially the melons!

God is faithful. Regardless of all the pain I have endured.





Album FIN by 11:32 AM.


Enjoy your weekend.




Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.