Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Though he slay me

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.


Job 13:15 King James Bible


Noche,

הושענא לבן דוד

I am beginning this album on the 31st of July 2023 at 9:28 PM EDT.



Title track on X by 10:09, I'll be on the rest of it manana Lord willing.


It's now 8:08 AM EDT on the 1st of August, and it's the end of the world.

God is faithful.

It's now 9:33 and most of this album is composed, tracked, mixed and uploaded, I just need 1 more instrumental, preferably in the key of Dbm or even Db to complete the every other optimized for vinyl tag.

This is a bitter sweet album, as I again lost the public school battle.

If I could have unlocked how to be profitable with this music and or gardening, life would be so much better, as for now I am just trying to not grow cold and hard hearted.

But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.


God is faithful.

I found my track 4 in among the Chief Cornestone dub plates; a pearl of a Dbm - rich this vibe carries. 


God is faithful.

Album FIN by 10:09. Here's a 2nd single:




Praise ye the LORD.




No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.