Sunday, August 13, 2023

that ye may know and believe me

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:10 King James Bible



Buen día

Hosanna au plus haut

This album was begun sometime just before 10:15 AM EDT on the 13th of August, 2023.


It's the entire 43rd chapter of Isaiah in 4 parts with 3 instrumentals.



Track 5 is the free single:




Album FIN by 12:22 PM.


Chilltime.


Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.