Tuesday, August 31, 2021

C'est pourquoi coup de pied

Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?

1 Samuel 2:29 King James Bible


Jésus est Seigneur.
This set began at 12:36 PM and is completely from flipside (unused previously produced material); so it was completed so fast; it's now only 1:01PM; the 27th of August 2021.

Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.