Monday, August 16, 2021

and whither wilt thou go?

And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.

Genesis 16:8 King James Bible


Jesus is Lord.
Seriously.
Jesus is Lord.
He's the only one who said, "I am the way, the truth and the life - no man comes to the father but by me."
He also said "I and my father are one."

So makes sense when it was written who is a liar but he that denies Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist that denies the father and the son.


Jesus is Lord.
This set was begun at 8:24AM and completed just 80 minutes later at 9:44AM on the 16th morning of August, 2021.

Very Lo-Fi/Mathy.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.