Sunday, June 20, 2021

I shall be satisfied

As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Psalm 17:15 King James Bible

God is faithful.
This set was begun at 1710 on Friday the 11th of June after Italy's 3nil result against Turkey during the first match of Euro 2020; after the rain.
I took a break on the 12th and picked it up at 1243 on 130621, completed at 1637 as the Netherlands have it with an indecisive Ukraine side.

Jesus is Lord.

Praise ye the LORD.   


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.