Sunday, June 13, 2021

furieux 2

I said of laughter, It is mad: and of mirth, What doeth it?

Ecclesiastes 2:2 King James Version

God is faithful. I will trust and wait on him.

credits

furieux 2 was released on June 13, 2018 at 1133 EDT. 

The cover art is from one of my 2011-2014 mixcloud mix's, djkjv or djyuma - happy hunting. 

All the basslines, drum breaks, guitar riffs and voices are from my son or I. 
This was reposted at 9:27AM EDT on June 1st, 2021 after 12 view.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.