Tuesday, January 8, 2019

how can he

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
 
1 John 4:20 King James Bible


God is faithful.

Bom dia!
2019 is a week old now, still upbeat? Bueno!

I haven't been big on commentary for the last few posts on account of this work schedule but I'm finally a bit caught up so I can say hey.

Lots of new testament sounds last few uploads; critical in this cold world where people who were once friends are suddenly slinging trash and memes at each other - for what? They eyeballs of man? Later for that, stay small and tremble at the word. Let the scriptures be your fear and dread, be terrified when you mess up; be thankful for any bit and morsel of goodness comes your way - is now the time to be building houses?

My opinions are my own, I'll leave off my complaint.

Enjoy the piano work in track 1, even through the chops there's a hint of some joyful noise.

Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.