Wednesday, January 9, 2019

du lịch đến một đất nước xa

For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. 

Matthew 25:14 King James Bible


God is faithful.

As you may have figured out, I work very methodically, very process driven. Changes to said processes could lead to all kinds of interesting results.

This set an early 2019 example.
Ps - since I'm commenting well before uploading; I'll tell you why I've been using Vietnamese for titles (in no particular order)

  • I like the look of the characters
  • I like the bandcamp url generated by these characters
  • Vietnam from what I can see is a youthful and growing market, you may be open to this message and the way I present it (the Word with joyful noise accompanying)
I'll typically place my Vietnamese titled work in the AU since I am after all natively an English speaker (although I better at Spanish during my preK tenure but I digress).

This has got the 9th chapter of Job in 2 parts. I am so grateful for the book of Job.
That's it on with the session.

Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.