Tuesday, May 15, 2018

logrará

 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Isaiah 55:11 King James Version  

This verse right here is my buckler concerning applying the word as titles to my instrumentals - every jot and tittle packs so much raw power.

This is optimized for vinyl (or the primary physical reproduction of your time); balanced with an instrumental between 3 chapters of dark sayings from the King James Bible.


May God arise, may his enemies be scattered.

credits


Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.