Wednesday, May 2, 2018

그들의 엉덩이가 밝혀 지더라도

So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

Isaiah 20:4 King James Version
This was a hard 6pk to release.
For one I wrestled hard with the cover art; it's a shot from my insta circa 2014; back when I was very much wrestling with the weed demon - but the word saved me, and by the fear of the Lord I am now sober.

But guess what? If I would have taken my life or died another way back then - I would still have made it into heaven, I believe on Christ - I am saved!

I have eternal life!

I spent years in the bondage of bad doctrine, believing what was preached by certain pastors - then I quit church and got tattooed.

Guess what? I had no idea what the scriptures said about tattoos or eternal security until I researched it your King James Bible for myself.

Yeah this cover art is fitting as it represents a transformation from then to now.

I know fear the Lord, am terrified of him - I don't have a personal relationship with hippy Jesus; I fear the LORD and by constant meditation on the word, am growing in knowledge of the only true God, and Jesus Christ.

Thanks for listening. I do believe that cyber handful out there that seem to be always listening from locations like Coolangatta, Daikanyama, La Jolla, Nazaré, Marseille, Musrara and Praínha (and so many other locations, too many to list!) - faith comes by hearing, hearing by the word of God - so I pray the word thru these minstrels is clear and cutting to help you grow and know.
 

credits

All credit goes to Jesus Christ. 
Praise ye the LORD.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.