Tuesday, February 13, 2018

the voice of the turtle

The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

Song of Solomon 2:12 King James Version


*I just had a total epiphany although I can't quite put it into words but put it's in the instrumentals; something about the relationship of the turtledove offering and fruitiity. 

I risk sounding odd with that so I'll just say there's something there but it's above my current comprehension so I'll stick to what I know; the word presented in praise to God, joyful noise.

**Tracks 6 & 7 are recycled totallyshitalki demos - featuring Eric Lynn on drums and accompanying him in the rhythm section; a dude named Kevin, a friend of Eric's with a really chill disposition. 

Praise the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.