Wednesday, February 7, 2018

acredita

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.


Romans 4:5 King James Version





*There's always a Bible verse here... how come? 

Well; there's a lot of reasons.
As I grow in my faith, I'm also growing in my work as a producer.
The two are so closely related  that in fact, often I apply for day jobs and get zero response - which I a credit to my link with the word of God; "he's been doing nothing but making beats and using bible verses as titles for over 5 years now - NEXT."

The just shall live by faith.


What can I say? Thanks for listening.


PS: If you don't see new content for weeks on end; then I finally got back into the system and got a job!


Praise the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.