Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Trinidad

Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

1 Peter 1:2 King James Version



Praise the LORD.

I miss my daughter, the little girl on the cover art, but alas I am poor so she doesn't come by to see me any more.
My complaint is with the Lord.

Praise the LORD.

Mucho gracias for your continual support, my family and friends.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.