Wednesday, August 2, 2017

my servant

And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

Jeremiah 27:6 King James Version



Praise the LORD! 

God is faithful! I am still breathing and inspiration for fresh material is still within me. 

*of interest: The verse above lists Nebuchadnezzar as the servant of the LORD?! He once also used a Donkey! 

Much thanks to my family and you listeners; both for your continual support; without which, this would not be possible.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.