Sunday, February 18, 2024

Have Pity Upon Me

How can I myself alone bear your cumbrance, and your burden, and your strife?

Deuteronomy 1:12
King James Bible



Jesus es el Señor.

This is a repost from 2017, the 21st of February 2017 at 3:06 AM EDT to be exact (it's currently 11:21 AM EDT on the 18th of February 2024.

The track before is still a hit for me.
This post? 122 views before yours.



Ok so it's 2:34hrs on the 17th of February 2017; I just woke up having went to sleep soberly, safe in my bed.

... and I have questions (not that I'm expecting you to have answers, but perhaps writing them down, I can later look at them having gained a further understanding and can answer them).

I believe the King James Version bible is the word of God without contradiction and lacking nothing.

I know I cannot work my way to heaven or ever be good enough to go, I need only believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and I shall be saved and my house.

That being said, earlier today I found this unique verse that somewhat troubled me (as many verses do and they should, the word cuts - that's a good thing, cuts and heals):
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

Remember that word moderation now check this out:

  I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:


The first passage is from Paul writing to the Philippians, the second is from John to the unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans.

I included the verses around the verse in question to try to keep it in context, without understanding of context the word can be twisted to mean whatever - and that's crazy dangerous, know I am not wanting any part of some twister posse.

The first passage seems to written to folks in the struggle, a keep ya head up; whistle while you work type vibe, the second to those who think to have arrived and thus chilled out; prematurely. 

The first with that whole becare for nothing phrase inspires me to go for it, make dem beats for the Lord, full steam; gun it; who knows what'll happen:

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.


Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Is my business tech support? No. Is my business stocking groceries at night? No.
check out the posts before this and after, you know my business.  

Block rockin boombap spiked with scripture.

Enough with all.  
I have the understanding I didn't have 30 minutes ago, I will proceed as I've been. 

If my God doesn't not approve, I will be reproved; if he does, perhaps I'll finally be able to pay all my household bills.



This track states all this so very clearly, check the lyrics:


All my inward friends abhorred me: and they whom I loved are turned against me.My bone cleaveth to my skin and to my flesh, and I am escaped with the skin of my teeth.Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.