Friday, February 2, 2024

Reissue day #32: grief

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Ecclesiastes 1:18 
King James Bible

Jesus es el Señor.




This was first released back on the 18th of August, 2014.
I'm running out or momentum. 

The word is not sustaining me any more. 
I long to see some fruit for all this labor. 
I am nearly homeless and have been penniless for years now. 

- that sentiment? Still a decade later? Yep. Paul referred to himself as the prisoner of Christ Jesus and I know that he does create evil, yet he hasn't given me over to death.

I am grateful.


This album was then reposted on the 25th of February 2015 at 5:32 PM EDT and after 15 clicks I am scheduling it for repost again; today being the 3nd of February 2024, currently 12:01 PM. 

Enjoy your weekend.


Praise ye the LORD.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.