Wednesday, September 30, 2015

what profit

This is mostly spare parts; quirky one offs that couldn't even sell a box of cereal killers.
I was doing good with the boombap/Psalms combo but then my heart melted and I just added a bunch spare part instrumentals to get to the morning 7. 

I have nothing to complain about, I really am living a dream (even if it has some very nightmarish qualities), I get to stay in studio and make music EVERYDAY.

AND NEVER LEAVE. AND NEVER HAVE ANY MONEY TO LEAVE.

But I have my bills paid and I eat food convenient for me, so I am not complaining. 

Not even a little.

But boy oh boy I do pray the day comes soon when he will let me have a hit so I can get my life back together. I miss restaurants and beach vacations and being able to host/go to parties without having that (yeah he's unemployed aka an artist) snicker near.

Praise JESUS.

What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?


Psalm 30:9 King James Version



Enjoy the jams.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.