Tuesday, September 15, 2015

há favor

Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.

Proverbs 14:9 King James Version

... at current (1903, 140915) there are still 827 tracks in spare parts! I'm gonna start cleaning them off mí Mac and proc'n em for you - many will be dubs; but many more will have the word - he is Wonderful!

Enjoy the following mostly made with this new mix software my friends in Miami are having me demo - I can mix 8 tracks at once now!

mixing makes for a nice creative break from constantly having to pull from the unknown - you know how I don't like to be repetitive - unless led to!

Praise Jesus, enjoy the jams - lots of Brazilan flavors, mostly because I had a dream last night involving that wonderful country and a particular one of its citizens I know.

God is good. Be fruitful and multiply. Praise Jesus. Exclusively. Forever.


No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.