Monday, July 6, 2015

YSB

as quoted on flickr:

This is gonna be focused on hip hop break and rolling bass; I don't want to scare y'all with too much bible; I want you to go to heaven butI also want me to get paid and recognized a bit during this life for my work, so listen!

Time to shine!


https://role.bandcamp.com/album/ysb

And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Acts 16:30-31 & Romans 10:17 King James Version

.... So yeah, you if you listen to my jams, and believe the message (just about every track with vocals over the last 3 years is me singing the word, no interpretation, nothing just the straight milk and meat) - listen and believe and we can party together on that day!





No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.