Thursday, July 2, 2015

buckler

So the inside scoop is that huevo, the piece posted just before this was actually composed yesterday afternoon with a follow up session right up till just after midnight, however it's cover art demanded a morning release; so I scheduled it all up and there you go.

This piece, buckler was supposed to (by my direction) be composed for the evening piece yesterday, but the Lord works in mysterious ways. 

I barely sample anymore, most of the music out there is boring to me nowadays. 

Not trying to be elitist but once you know a few things, the transparency overwhelms any hook; just like overtime I see a "photo of earth" or "hubble telescope photography" I can't help but think photoshop but I digress. I am sure some of you are catholics. lol.


 Same thing happens on insta and most other social nets, I see someone with thousands of "followers" and I see the content and I think, either they paid for those followers or IQ's are dropping faster than previously conceived because the content is just not that interesting. 

 I strive to make this content fascinating. I have extremely high standards that's why I no longer attempt all the other creative disciplines I am interested in, I stick with music, a do graphic art to assist the music.

This piece is seriously influenced by memories of my hometown, Yuma Arizona, as well as the Melbourne Australia scene. 

Melbourne is a place I've never been to but it's culture and I were knit last summer and I still have some lingering listeners there.

Yuma is a place I spent my childhood in and visit quite frequently in dreams.

That was my original reason for using the bible as the lyrical source; I know of no other time tested writing of such controversy. 

 In the process, I really fell in love with the word. 

I'm not qualified to be a pastor or anything,just a follower of the word, a father, a dj, a producer and a friend. 

 Of note on this piece is track 2. 

Noah sings the parts in Job 2 when God speaks; so good. 

 Anyways, without further delay - buckler

Praise Jesus,

E.Lund

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.