Saturday, October 5, 2013

safari

Today was a particular day
I called Mike Person in the morning.
He had just been offered the day off.
I went to his space; get out of my comfort zone he said.
Made sense; I was on board.

I played drums first; then synth and later guitar all while vocal tending.

Mike person did synth; then drums; then painstakingly produced two CD's both with 4 tracks a piece.

I then took them home and cross-mixed them; adding mikro/sp404sx 808 and vocal overlays; additional synth.

This combination proved very unique; listen and be fed; enjoy.












No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.