Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm going thru changes

It's time.

Finally time. 










































Poor people need something bigger than themselves to believe in, rich people believe in themselves. 
The bible explains this by saying The rich man's wealth is his strong city, and as an high wall in his own conceit.

But what about the poor who earnestly trust God and never experience  his goodness? 

Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

So I'm going to try, again, to scrape this unprofitable belief from my soul.


I'm pretty confident the expected end will happen - nothing.

Weather I believe and continue in hope and faith or can manage to ditch faith - nothing will happen.

Why?


I could say the obvious answer, no one is home, that the bible is essentially one of many ancient manuscripts passed down for centuries, or the also obvious. He's fed up with me and as abandoned me.


Either way, I feel more alone now than ever - and it's not so bad. It's real. I can count on it. 


I will take responsibility and credit for the results of my life from this moment forward. If I fail, it's because I failed, if I succeed its because I succeed - I will try to no longer blame or credit Jesus.


I still believe in the word, how can I not, but I must realize that the promises and hope it was not meant for everyone; but for whom he has mercy on.


I am not one of those. Knowing this, I must spend my hours to pull myself up and eventually profit, not mediating on a book inspired by a God who has already cast me away.


Have a good day.

Here's the soundcloud Fall 2013 playlist; expect changes.






Dubs from here on! 
Unless I can get myself to pen lyrics or stomach more of the word (that could care less for me).


I'm just going to have to trust God and not be double-minded and see what happens. If I am judged by my sins I am screwed; I need God's mercy, that's the only way I will be saved.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.