Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wissen Zukunft

Wissen Zukunft

This is what I did today on my birthday 
(today, 2/15/12). 

I realized, again (as I so often have to, realize again) that the great I AM 
has all knowledge of the future, Wissen Zukunft

So I enjoyed my paid time off and made this track. 


I don't really know why I don't study for more certs and beef up my IT career, 
I'd make more money to better provide for my family... 


Wait, oh yeah, I know why - because corporate IT is not where my heart and passion are
it's here, in these blog posts,
sharing with you this music I make for the glory of my God, so we could enjoy; dance, march, cry and love. 
Nothing against corporate IT, but I don't want to leave this Earth having spent my time configuring firewalls, I want to leave a legacy of music.


Love what you do and you'll never have to work? Not exactly true in my experience, but love what you do and you'll find your job is more bearable, you'll find fulfillment and purpose.

There's a great deal of sacrifice envolved. I'm a grown man with 3 kids. 
By most respects (and most peoples opinion) this is or (at at least should be) merely a hobby. 
But it's not. 
It's a calling. 




Enjoy today's freshness. This post even made it to 
The Atlanta Music Guide Daily



No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.