Thursday, February 2, 2012

Feathered hair

Feathered hair is the first track from END, which I'll be working on in conjunction while working Hola at the same time.


Typically I'd simply place all the tracks in the same collection, being chronologically correct, but this time the stylistics of END are forming sharp and distinctly different, that they call for their own collection.


I refer to the bandcamp albums as collections rather than albums because I work so fast and do so much.


An album in my definition is typically something that makes its way to physical release and not digitally exclusive - much more effort.  They're out there, but I haven't mentioned them to you yet much (although the tag, album, is a bit misleading - those are collections. Now that I've pointed that out, I'll be internally harassed to make amends).


Enjoy the track.

No comments:

Hi. If this is your first time here, be sure to check out the Guide to 85 Lives... it'll help you navigate thru the content, of course you can just browse and click all day if you want to, that's fine.

If you wanna go straight to the hits, go to scarrzz.

If you want to book, collaborate, or simply communicate with any of the artist listed here, let us know, we're open to playing festivals and traveling to see you.